Ярлыки

вторник, 12 декабря 2017 г.

Образец текстов для говорения.
Card 1. My friend.
I have got a friend.
His/Her name is...
She/ He is...
My friend likes to swim and play games (run and jump).
She/ He has got a pet. It is a cat/ a dog/ a hamster.
My friend can...(speak English).
My friend can't...(fly).

Card 2. Favourite subject.
I am a pupil. I am in Year 3 at school.
Every day I have four or five subjects. 
I have Maths, Reading, English, PE.
My favourite subject is Maths.
I like it because I can count well.

Card 3. Favourite food.
My favourite food is fish and rice.
I eat this food for lunch.
For breakfast I like to eat eggs and cheese sandwiches.
For breakfast I like to drink tea or milk.
My mum likes vegetables very much.
My friend likes pizza.

Card 4. Animals.
I know many wild and farm animals.
Wild animals live in the forest or in the zoo. 
A fox, a bear, an elephant are wild animals.
Farm animals live at home or at the farm.
They are horses, dogs, cats.
My favourite animal is a cat. It is nice and funny.

Card 5. My family.
My family is (not) big.
I have a mother...
My mother's (father's, sister's) name is...
She/ He is...
She/ He likes...
I love my family.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий